Wednesday, August 10, 2011

4 Baptisms!

Dear Family & Friends

I'm a bit stuck as for what to write home about this week. There are some amazing things happening. We have 4 people getting baptized on the 13th! It's been really exciting to teach them. They are a romanian family (actually travellers) from Romania (go figure) and they really are just so excited about the gospel. They are so obedient and willing to keep every commitment from the moment we extend it. It's actually caused me to re-evaulate my own personal commitment to the Savior, and how willing I am to keep the things he asks of me.

Something they've talked a lot about in the mission lately (and something that really hatched for me in Greenock) is that I have to do what the Lord wants me to do, and be who the Lord wants me to be.

Something to go along with that is our personal desire to do something. I've found often times I've prayed to be able to do something, when what I really need to be praying for is the desire to do that thing. I've found that as I've done that it's made a big difference in my life.
Anyway, that's all for now, Love you all!
-Elder Stephen C Beacham

No comments:

Post a Comment